1.2 We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This document will refer to "personal information" or "data" which may include things like your name, address, telephone number or email address.
1.4 You must be at least 13 years old to use this website, our apps or our related services.
2. What we collect and how we collect it
2.1 We may collect and use:
- The information that you provide us with when you fill in forms on our website, app or related services. This includes when you create an account with us.
- Anonymous Information about how you use our website, app or related services.
- Messages that you send us.
- Comments and other interactions on our social media accounts.
4. Payment Information
4.2 Our apps might provide an automatically renewable subscription service to provide you with more features and services. Notice that:
- The subscription or the trial period associated with the subscription begins once your purchase has been confirmed with your iTunes Account through Apple.
- Some automatically renewable subscriptions may offer a free trial period. During this period you can cancel the subscription any time free of charge until 24-hours prior to the end of this period.
- Once a potential trial period concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically.
- Automatically renewable subscriptions renew automatically after the given time period (Days, Weeks, Months, Years) until cancelled by the user at least 24-hours prior to the end of the given time period.
5. How will we use your personal information?
5.1 By using our website, apps or related services you consent that we may use your personal information to:
- Contact you as part of our customer service policy or to send you updates and other information.
- To manage any account you hold with us.
- To send you marketing information about us or selected third parties. If you don't want us to use your information for this purpose, please contact us.
- Conduct research or carry out surveys.
- Create reports and analysis of our website, apps or related services.
- To prevent unlawful behavior including cheating, crime or fraud.
5.2 We may also need to pass your information to crime prevention and other statutory bodies as required by law.
6. How we share your personal information with others
- To help us provide our services, e.g. through third party suppliers
- To carry out your instructions, e.g. to process payments
- When your data is anonymous, e.g. for the purpose of statistical analysis
- When you take part in a competition or interact with our social media accounts
- As permitted by law or regulation
- When required to do so by law
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Lukas Pistrol, our users or others
- If our assets are sold or there is a corporate restructuring
7. Interaction with third party platforms
7.1 Our website, apps or related services interact and connect with third party platforms. By using our website, apps or related services you consent to this.
7.3 We may share your personal information with your contacts on social media networks. You stop this by changing the settings at the third party provide although that may affect our functions and features to not work properly.
8. How long we keep your personal information
8.1 We will keep your personal information for as long as required or as needed. This may include after you have closed your account, to meet legal requirements, for regulatory purposes and to resolve disputes.
9. Transferring your personal information internationally
10. How we protect your personal information
10.1 We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure , we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information. While we take all the steps we can to secure your personal information from destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized use the internet is not a completely secure environment. Therefore we cannot guarantee that information you transfer to us will not be compromised.
11. Links from our Services
12. Controlling your personal information
12.1 You can request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us. Please note that we may impose a small charge for this task.
12.2 Please contact us at the same address if you think the information we hold on you is inaccurate or out-of-date.
12.3 We cannot amend or delete information about you held by third parties, including social media networks.
12.4 To stop any marketing communications from us or our partners, please contact us.
13. Contacting us
13.1 Contact us using this email address: email@example.com
14.1 If you have any complaint about our website, apps or related services, or the way we use your personal information, please contact us.
15. Legal matters
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.